Wasp, Yellow Jacket, Hornet & Carpenter Bee Removal
Avoid the hazards of DIY! If you currently have a stinging insect nest on your property that requires immediate attention, please call our office to speak to a representative. EcoShield will safely remove stinging insect nests or remediate carpenter bees that are currently damaging your property.
If you have wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, Africanized bees, or carpenter bees, we can help. If you are unsure whether you are dealing with yellow jackets, wasps, or hornets, no worries. Without the trained eye of a professional, it may be challenging to identify which species you are dealing with. Once the stinging insect is properly identified, an appropriate treatment solution can be customized depending upon the nest location, species, and other environmental or structural concerns.
Schedule a FREE Estimate
Guaranteed Carpenter bee removal
Eliminating Carpenter Bees and those ugly stains on your home can be a simple and easy process. EcoShield offers a service that not only removes active Carpenter Bee infestations but also prevents Carpenter Bees from returning. While most pest management companies charge consumers based on the number of carpenter bee holes (galleries), our affordable and simplified pricing eliminates the confusion of counting holes.
If carpenter bees are damaging the wood on your home, deck, outdoor shed, or fence, don't delay. Stop the damage and ugly carpenter bee stains to your home or property. Since Carpenter Bee larvae are also a prime food source for woodpeckers, woodpeckers will not find your home as attractive as those homes with Carpenter Bees!
Give us a call today to get rid of carpenter bees.
WASP, YELLOW JACKET, and HORNET REMOVAL
- Call us Today for Fast Service.
- Safety is our number one priority. Our professional expertise and safety equipment are the best way to remove a nest.
- Our service includes a base charge with a small incremental charge for additional ladder work.
- If you have previously self-treated for yellow jackets in wall voids, we can provide service, but our service cannot be guaranteed. Please call our office for details.
Give us a call today to schedule service at your home or business.
Because of the inherent danger that stinging insects present, we currently offer stinging insects as a stand-alone service. However, we highly recommend that you consider the Shield Home Protection Plan for the best year-round pest protection for your home.
The Shield Home Protection Plan Includes:
- Four Season Protection against pests
- Protection from Mice, Ants, Stinging Insects, Roaches, Millipedes, Silverfish, Sow Bugs, Spiders, Box Elders, Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, and more!
- If the pests come back, we do too—absolutely free!
- EcoShield only uses only the highest quality products available that are approved by the National Pest Management Association. We are dedicated to keeping you and your family safe.
- Affordable Pricing
- 100% Guaranteed
Call today for details and pricing.